Display Goodwill’s Core Values - Respect, Excellence and Integrity.
The Production Clerk will work in the collection, processing, stocking and sale of used goods.
Essential Job Functions:
- Displays great customer service by greeting donors and customers; offers assistance.
- Offers receipts and informational fliers as set by operating guidelines.
- Keeps areas clean, including inside and outside grounds around store and ADC’s.
- Sorts material as required and stocks material in stores.
- Maintains categories and quality of goods.
- Rotates stock as needed.
- Prices material when instructed to do so.
- Prepares material for shipping.
- Works on rotating schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Performs other duties as assigned, (i.e., operates cash register, if necessary).
Reports To: Retail Manager or designee.
- Basic math skills and ability to make change.
- Ability to perform material handling with few restrictions, works with minimal supervision.
- Ability to pick-up, handle, inspect and sort varieties of textile and houseware items.
- Ability to lift/carry 30 lbs.; occasional lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Ability bend, stoop, kneel or crouch occasionally.
- Must follow all safety procedures and correct safety issues, if possible.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work.
Creating Jobs, Changing Lives
Goodwill Industries of Kentucky is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation /Gender Identity